Appointment Setter Agency Team Member
We are an established freelancer agency in need of a freelancer with appointment setting experience. We will work together to find the appointment setter projects on a very popular freelancing website.
- Strong recent experience as a an Appointment Setter.
- You must have a recent job title as Appointment Setter or Appointment Setting MUST be in the description in your recent job(s).
- Fast response. Must respond to employer messages, emails and calls asap (ideally within 2 hours).
- Excellent communication and client servicing skills.
- Must create a profile on the designated website and work with us an exclusive agency member on that website.
- The ability and bandwidth to work multiple projects at any given time.
- The desire to work as a freelance and keep growing a client base.
- Recent job title such as Inside Sales, Lead Generator, Appointment Setter, Sales Representative, Customer Support, Telemarketer, Sales Assistant, etc.
-MUST be based in the USA.
Like to have's
- Ability to work 20+ hours/week (ideally 30+ hours).
- Script reading.
- CRM experience.
- Sales mentality.
- Cold and warm calling.
- Lead generation
- Sales development.
Advantages of being chosen to be associated with our agency.
- Save Time. Opportunities are brought to you.
- Use Our Expertise. We specialize in matching freelancers with employers.
- Save Money. We pay for writing proposal platform fees.
If you’re interested in having us work to find you the best match for your skill set, simply apply to this posting and we will review your profile.
For many opportunities you get to keep 75% of whatever we bill the client.
This includes all platform and agency fees.
For example, if we bill $40/hour to the client, you keep $30/hour.
Email your resume and a cover letter to: FredTurner@MelonSky.com