Accounts Payable Freelance Agency Team Member
We are an established agency in need of an entry to mid-level level Accounts Payable freelancer. We will work with freelance agency team member to find hourly freelance opportunities them.
Projects are either short term (2-4 weeks but could end) and part time (10-25 hours a week) or long term (3+ months) and full time (30+ hours). All are remote.
- Relentless follow up skills
- Speedy response. Must be able to respond to Upwork messages, emails, and phone calls asap (ideally within an hour of receiving message)
- Availability and flexibility to work multiple projects.
- Eagerness to increase Upwork projects.
- Solid experience in some of the following: Accounts Payable (AP) management, process vendor invoices through accounting system, PO matching for inventory invoices in the accounting system, assist in preparation files for AP payments, assist on processing prepayments and payments as needed, assist in record AP payments, both in USD and foreign currencies, work with different accounts payable platforms, ability to pull data, process, import and export as need between platforms and reconcile, add vendors to account payable platforms
review vendor statements, reconcile discrepancies and find resolutions with vendors as needed.
Like to have's
- QBO experience
-Recent job titles such as AP/AR Clerk, Accounts Payable Specialist, AP Assistant, etc
- Ability to work at least 20-30+ hours/week during business hours
Benefits of becoming associated with our agency
- Opportunities are brought to you, and you can pass on anything that is not a good fit.
- We specialize in matching freelancers with employers.
- Additional leads. Some of our top freelancers get an additional 2-3+ leads per week from employers that they normally would not have gotten if they weren't associated with us.
You get to keep 75% of whatever we bill the client.
This includes all platform and agency fees.
For example, if we bill $40/hour to the client, you keep $30/hour.
Email your resume and a cover letter to: FredTurner@MelonSky.com