CPA Small Business Consultant(Tax Services, Business Structure) Agency Team Member
We are an established freelancer agency in need of a freelancer CPA with expertise in tax services and small business consulting. We will work together to find the CPA projects on a very popular freelancing website. All projects are remote.
- Must be a licensed US CPA
-Strong recent experience in tax services and small business consulting.
- Fast response. Must respond to employer messages, emails and calls asap (ideally within 2 hours).
- Excellent communication and client servicing skills.
- Must create a profile on the designated website and work with us an exclusive agency member on that website.
- The ability and bandwidth to work multiple projects at any given time.
- The desire to work as a freelance and keep growing a client base.
-MUST be based in the USA.
Like to have's
- Ability to work 20+ hours/week (ideally 30+ hours).
- Current preparer tax ID number (PTIN).
- Tax strategy experience.
- Preparing and e-file tax returns for individuals and small business.
- Experience filling out forms 1040, 1040-X, 1040-NR, 1065, 1120, 1120-S, 990, etc.
- Experience providing business consulting services including business incorporation and business structure consultation.
Advantages of being chosen to be associated with our agency.
- Save Time. Opportunities are brought to you.
- Use Our Expertise. We specialize in matching freelancers with employers.
- Save Money. We pay for writing proposal platform fees.
If you’re interested in having us work to find you the best match for your skill set, simply apply to this posting and we will review your profile.
For many opportunities you get to keep 75% of whatever we bill the client.
This includes all platform and agency fees.
For example, if we bill $40/hour to the client, you keep $30/hour.
Email your resume and a cover letter to: FredTurner@MelonSky.com