Junior to Mid-Level Grant Writer Agency Team Member
We are an established freelancer agency in need of a junior to mid-level Grant Writer freelancer. We will work together to find the freelancer projects on a very popular freelancing website.
- We will consider someone with one or more areas of experience in Grant Writing, Fundraising, Federal and Government Grants, Non-Profits, Grant Applications, etc.
- Strong knowledge of patent office procedures
- Fast response. Must respond to employer messages, emails and calls asap (ideally within 2 hours).
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Availability and eagerness to increase the number of their freelance projects.
Like to Have's
- Ability to work 20+ hours a week (ideally 30+ hours).
- Recent job title(s) of Grant Writer.
- Seeking Grant Writer projects generally in the $25-$50/hour range.
Advantages of getting chosen to associate with our agency
- Save Time. Opportunities are brought to you.
- Use Our Expertise. We specialize in matching freelancers with employers.
75% of whatever we bill the client.
This includes all platform and agency fees.
For example, if we bill $50/hour to the client, you keep $37.5/hour.
Email your resume and a cover letter to: FredTurner@MelonSky.com