Payroll Specialist Freelance Partner
We can find recruiting freelancing, contract, or project-based Payroll Specialists opportunities. Our Freelancer partners with us to close and do the good fitting Payroll Specialist opportunities.
Projects are either short term (2-4 weeks but could extend) and part time (10-25 hours a week) or long term (3+ months) and full time. All are remote.
* Desire to partner with another company to help you find Payroll Specialist opportunities.
* Must have a marketable resume showing your solid coordinating experience for the last 2+ years.
* Payroll Specialists should have expert level ability and experience with typical duties and software usage such as Quick Books Online, Gusto, Zoho suite, ADP, calculations for commission based payouts, payroll accounting, general payroll, audits, and more.
* Must have the skill to work with a new client or hiring manager, listen to their needs, and come up with a solution to meet their recruiting needs.
* Must eagerly be able to create a profile on a freelancing website.
Like to Have
* Strong ability to work with employers, listen to their needs, and close deals in a timely manner.
* Ability to work multiple projects at a time if desired.
* Experience with Startups or Tech companies are a plus.
For many opportunities you get to keep 75% of whatever we bill the client.
This includes all platform and agency fees.
For example, if we bill $40/hour to the client, you keep $30/hour.
Email your resume and a cover letter to: FredTurner@MelonSky.com