Paralegal Agency Team Member
We are an established freelancer agency in need of a Paralegal freelancer. We will work together to find the freelancer projects on a very popular freelancing website. Project pays depends on experience and education levels.
- Solid current Paralegal experience
- Fast response. Must respond to messages, emails and calls asap (ideally within 2 hours)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Availability and eagerness to increase number of the number of their freelance projects
- Strong experience in one or more of the following:
* Conduct client interviews and maintain general contact with the client.
* Locate and interview witnesses.
* Conduct investigations and statistical and documentary research.
* Conduct legal research.
* Draft legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings.
* Summarize depositions, interrogatories and testimony.
* Attend executions of wills, real estate closings, depositions, court or administrative hearings and trials with the attorney.
* Author and sign correspondence provided the paralegal status is clearly indicated and the correspondence does not contain independent legal opinions or legal advice.
Like to Have's
- Ability to work 20+ hours a week (ideally 30+ hours)
- Experience and solid ability in multiple areas of law.
Advantages of getting chosen to associate with our agency
- Save Time. Opportunities are brought to you.
- Use Our Expertise. We specialize in matching freelancers with employers.
75% of whatever we bill the client.
This includes all platform and agency fees.
For example, if we bill $40/hour to the client, you keep $30/hour.
Email your resume and a cover letter to: FredTurner@MelonSky.com